The workshop is focused on a hand-tied bridal bouquet and the creation of a storyboard.
The themes are:
· everything that has to be known about bridal bouquets, how to suggest the best flowers, shape and colours to match the bridal gown;
· the latest 2017 trend for bridal bouquets;
· introduction, explanation and practical demonstration of a romantic, round bouquet;
· introduction, explanation and practical demonstration of an elegant and natural bouquet;
· introduction explanation and practical demonstration of a storyboard and the use of Pinterest;
· every person will create two bouquets and a storyboard.
Location: Villa La Valverde, Via Antonio da Legnago, 23 Verona. Maria Giulia, the owner, will then take us on a stroll through the small wood, the orchard and the secret garden. On the walk you’ll have the chance to collect any unusual foliage that you may use during the course.
-workshop from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
-price € 350,00+vat 22%
-10% discount for reservation before 22nd April 2017
-The workshop will be confirmed 15 days prior to the date. (Minimum number of participants required). In case of the course being cancelled the deposit will be fully reimbursed via bank transfer within 7 days.
The price includes : a small floral hand-made note-book, technical materials, flowers, lunch, and coffee-break.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com