I’m really very thrilled to introduce the full immersion floral design workshop.
This course is intended for everyone who wants to follow their passion, who is in love with flowers and who is looking for new inspiration for their business. During these two days, in the beautiful surroundings of Villa Valverde, I’ll share with you my passion for flowers, technical notions about floral design, different styles, colour combinations and flowers.
Saturday 7th October: from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 6 pm
· Basic fundamentals: the purchase, the characteristics and seasonality of flowers
· Rules about design and colours
· How to create a compelling flowers display in your shop
· Care and handling of flowers and foliages. How to use the florist’s knife correctly.
· Introduction, explanation and practical demonstration on how to use sponge for floral arrangements. Each participant will create a floral arrangement using sponge.
· Introduction, explanation and practical demonstration about the basic criss-cross technique for a bouquet. Creation of a bouquet of monochromatic roses.
Sunday 8th October: from 09.30 am 1 pm, and from 2 to 5.30 pm
· Introduction to the different characteristics of flowers to use in different styles (modern, romantic and natural)
· Wrapping techniques
· Explanation and creation of a romantic yet natural bouquet
· Explanation and creation of a flamboyant and unusual centre piece.
· Question time
· Information about the best websites and worldwide floral designer.
For each theme I’ll explaining the style, choice of flowers, colour palette, and insights into the creative process.
Together we’ll be creating a floral decoration for each of our lunch tables .
Location: Villa La Valverde, Via Antonio da Legnago, 23 Verona - http://www.valverde-verona.it/index.php/it/-
Maria Giulia, the owner, will then take us on a stroll through the small wood, the orchard and the secret garden. On the walk you’ll have the chance to collect any unusual foliage that you may use during the course.
The price includes: a small flower hand-made note-book, technical materials, flowers, lunches and coffee-break. You’ll be able to keep all your creations.
The workshop will be confirmed 15 days prior to the date. (Minimum number of participants required).In case of the course being cancelled the deposit will be fully reimbursed via bank transfer within 7 days.
Price. € 570,00+Vat 22% for 2 day workshop