One day workshop focused on how to decorate a table from start to finish. We will start by choosing the style, mood, flowers and colour palette in order to achieve a perfect harmony.
The topics are:
- new ideas and solutions to create an elegant and refined table;
- explanation on how to choose the right flowers, colours and style;
- introduction, explanation and practical demonstration on how to make a stanning foral arrangement in a glass bowl (criss-cross method);
- introduction, explanation and practical demonstration on how to make a second romantic floral arrangement;
- Manuela Piccoli an expert interior designer, will give inspirational insights on table etiquette
- table preparation with Manuela using antique linen, silver French cutlery and fine bone china
- each participant will create two floral arrangements to take home.
The wonderfully welcoming Relais Corte Guastalla location set amongst the Custoza vineyard is the perfect backdrop for our floral workshop.
- workshop from 09.30 am to 5.00 pm
- price € 490,00+vat 22%
- the workshop will be confirmed 15 days prior to the date. (Minimum number of participants required). In case of the course being cancelled the deposit will be fully reimbursed via bank transfer within 7 days.
The price includes :
- a small floral hand-made note-book
- technical materials
- lunch, and coffee-break
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org